> Home > Make a claim
Make a claim
We're very sorry if you've suffered loss or damage to your instruments or equipment. We'll do everything possible to deal with your claim as quickly as we can.
- Contact the police immediately in respect of any theft or malicious damage
- Download a claim form (see below) and submit it to us along with any supporting information. Please refer to the guidance notes included with the claim form which confirms what information you will need to provide.
- Please do not make any attempt at replacement or repair of items without written authorisation from us.
- We'll aim to contact you within 5 working days of receipt of your completed claim form and documentation, and endeavour to progress the claim as quickly as possible.
- You must send us any claim, writ or summons as soon as you receive it.
Unfortunately, your claim may be delayed or rejected if don't do any of the above.
Use the following links to download PDF versions of the appropriate claim form and guidance notes:
Public liability/Personal accident claims
Download Adobe's free PDF reader
Do not negotiate, pay or settle, admit or deny any claim without our or your insurer's written permission.
You must also notify us in writing of any impending prosecution, inquest or fatal accident enquiry.
We cannot deal with your claim until we have received all the necessary information and supporting documentation. It is important to provide as much detail and supporting evidence as possible, failure to do so will inevitably result in a delay. Dependent upon the circumstances of the claim, the underwriters reserve the right to request additional documentation or information as required.